If you’ve got a question, we think we’ve got the answer (when it comes to True Me, anyway).
Frequently Asked Questions
We are glad you asked. As it happens, the team who bought you both GHD and Cloud Nine (a little while ago now) have come together to create True Me.
It’s safe to say they know a thing or two (understatement of the year) about how to create a next-level electrical styling iron. While True Me is only pretty new, the technology and features of the stylers have been several years in the making to ensure you end up with the very best (we hope you’ll agree).
True Me is a newly-launched brand with a range of professional grade, electrical heat-styling tools.
If you’ve not yet had a chance to have a look around, True Me have both an Original and Wide styling iron.
The Original is a bit of a must-have in any beauty buff’s kit, while the Wide has been designed specifically for those with super duper thick/curly/long hair.
There are a couple of key things that really set us apart in the big, bad world of electrical styling products.
- True Me was developed by the team who bought you GHD and Cloud Nine. You might know who they are..!
- True Me is a professional grade product (without the hefty price tag). This means it has all the technology, power and features that would impress even the most seasoned hair stylist.
- True Me has an RRP of $179. When we said it was a professional grade iron without the price tag, we meant it.
- True Me has an exclusive 3 YEAR warranty (basically unheard of these days) for that extra bit of confidence when you are *adding to cart*.
- True Me stylers include a range of top notch features like Keratin-infused ceramic plates with the absolute latest in ion-lock technology (which makes it easier to style with longer-lasting results), one-touch temperature control panel, 360 degree swivel cord, universal voltage, hibernation mode (after 20 minutes of inactivity) and a protective heat guard.
To make life easy, True Me is only available online and through this website.
This is part of the reason why we are able to offer a professional grade styler with a 3 year warranty (that old chestnut again!), for only $179 (ex shipping).
You can either fill out this handy form here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nuff’ said! Check out this handy page for all the details.