Let’s get right down to business.
How fast can you get your hands on a True Me?
Shipping & Returns
True Me offers FREE standard shipping within Australia (who doesn’t love that?!).
If waiting more than a day isn’t your thing, True Me offers express shipping for $15 within Australia.
All orders placed before 12noon (AEST, which is a fancy way of saying we’re based in Brisbane) will be dispatched the same day.
Once your True Me is on it’s way, we’ll be sure to give you all the deets so you can follow its every move via the Australia Post tracker.
Standard shipping takes between 2-5 working days.
Express shipping is available the next business day for major metro areas.
If you need our help at any point (or just feel like a bit of a chat), you can send us a little note to email@example.com and our customer service team will flex their helpful-people muscles.
All True Me irons come with a 3 year warranty (exclusive to us, who doesn’t love that!) and are thoroughly checked before they are shipped.
But, if you encounter any hiccups with your True Me styler, here are a few steps to follow.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details including:
- Description of the problem/issue, the name of the product purchaser, proof of purchase and contact details (name, number, email, address).
- From there, our customer service team will get straight onto helping you with next steps.
- If you need to return your product to us, a shipping address will be provided by our customer service team.
- We (strongly) recommend that any returns are done so using registered post as we cannot be held responsible for any missing items.
We do not offer returns (or refunds) for change of mind.